(850) 872-7676 ext. 4426 | FAX: (850) 872-8955
4000 East 3rd Street, Panama City, FL 32404
CARE is committed to helping individuals maintain long-term sobriety by providing counseling services and encouraging clients to continue with support groups including AA and NA. Serving both adolescents and adults, outpatient services assists clients who seek treatment on their own accord or by referral from other agencies.
- Outpatient Services are based in Panama City and Marianna. Office hours are also available by appointment in Blountstown, Bonifay, Chipley, and Port St. Joe.
- Outpatient Services provides comprehensive assessment and treatment services in six counties for adults and adolescents experiencing substance abuse problems.
- Outpatient Services base fees on a sliding scale, considering family size and income, and make every effort to keep the cost minimal in order to serve all in need of treatment.
- Outpatient Services provides TASC (Treatment Accountability for Safer Communities) evaluations for all six Counties in District 2A. TASC evaluations are based on referrals from the Department of Juvenile Justice in which specific issues and behavioral problems are assessed.
- Outpatient Services are provided in collaboration with the TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families) program addressing individuals in need of treatment services.
(850) 872-7676 ext. 4426
A positive, innovative, and cost effective approach to dealing with individuals who have a history of substance abuse and are involved in the court system. The program is an intensive three-phase outpatient program involving both treatment and judicial components. The program is approximately one year in length and is by Drug Court team admission only.