- Outpatient Services are based in Panama City and Marianna. Office hours are also available by appointment in Blountstown, Bonifay, Chipley, and Port St. Joe.
- Outpatient Services provides comprehensive assessment and treatment services in six counties for adults and adolescents experiencing substance abuse problems.
- Outpatient Services base fees on a sliding scale, considering family size and income, and make every effort to keep the cost minimal in order to serve all in need of treatment.
- Outpatient Services provides TASC (Treatment Accountability for Safer Communities) evaluations for all six Counties in District 2A. TASC evaluations are based on referrals from the Department of Juvenile Justice in which specific issues and behavioral problems are assessed.
- Outpatient Services are provided in collaboration with the TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families) program addressing individuals in need of treatment services.
For information regarding Outpatient Services, please call:
(850) 872-7676 ext. 1